Monday, April 6, 2009

Through the unspeakable pain

JESUS holds me through the unspeakable pain!!!!
These past couple months has truly been the hardest pain to get through. I was struggling with trust, unforgivness, hurt, sadness, while battling the devil not to captivate me into depression. I had to be strong, i knew the scriptures, "I will keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on thee for he trusteth in thee" isa26:3. I would hear preaching being echoed in my ear. "Am i worth it through the pain? Am i worth it through the tears? am i worth it when people turn on you? It must be your joy to do my will. I was frustrated and angry. I fell in love with an individual and it did not work out as i planned. I can say nothing is of my own. My life is not my own to plan its the LORD'S. I cried straight for three months, i was suppose to be over it, it was suppose to be buried, but it kept rising up in my spirit. I would cry to the LORD telling him to bring me out, but one day he gave me a scripture, it was February 28th, and he said "when When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee. " He was with me through it all, he would bring me through not out. He would not leave me comfortless he is my comfort john 14:18. One Sunday i went to church and was praying at the LORD just being real with the LORD about my frustration and i felt him wrap his arms around me and tell me he would never leave me. JESUS IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE. I am so in love with him. A sister told me once" how are u suppose to know how good the LORD is until you go through stuff to know him" How i am i suppose to know i need JESUS until i needed him how am i suppose to know him as a friend, comfort, a deliverer, a shelter, my hope, my strength through pain, until i needed him. This is the point of my life where i have truly experienced him as all these things, and this is what has established my unquenchable love for him. I am not completing done fighting this battle but i know its almost over, i know my NEW SEASON is arising just around the corner! I feel it. He gave me the scripture " he knoweth the way that i take when he hath tried me I SHALL come forth as GOLD" job 23:10. I believe him, because my JESUS has been here through this unspeakable pain :)

No comments:

Post a Comment