Sunday, January 3, 2010

opening 2010


Looking back at this new year, leaves me intrigued for what JESUS has in store for me this year. I have already decided i WILL be blessed. According to his word if i seek him and keep his commandments i will be blessed (deut 28:1-14). Seeing that his word can not lie-and i am a covenant partner with him- i am excited for what the LORD has in store for me. I choose to leave anything in my past there, i have noticed that a lot of times we just want to look back and reminisce, though its always OK to see where there LORD has brought you too, i am looking forth unto those things which are before and forgetting those things that are behind! I choose to be kind and meek in every situation and i choose to be in charge of my own attitude. I will not give place to be shaken by the devil, instead I WILL NOT be moved!

No comments:

Post a Comment