Monday, April 6, 2009
DESPITE OF.....
I look back at my life at times and i realize i am not where i use to be. I am actually no where close. Over the past couple years i have grown in ways i never even thought possible. I remember just sitting on my floor crying at times, feeling so lonely and frustrated. I dont have those days anymore-because of JESUS. I remember sitting angry and depressed. i dont have those days anymore-because of JESUS. Throughout my life time i have gone through many situations. I remember one time i got my self in a real mess. It was back in 06' i just got in church and the devil came at me hard. I thought i was invisible like no one could touch me but boy was i wrong. Trully i can say that after being delievered from that mess that i put myself in, i had a real appreciation for the LORD. I started to know him for who he was. He was my friend that never left me. I know a lot of individuals say JESUS is there friend, but u dont really know until u go through a situation in which u really need a friend. No one understood how i felt or how i hurt. But JESUS he still loved me and accepted me DESPITE of my sin DESPITE of my shame. EFor a while,(when everyone was judging me and talking about me) i wish i could take it all back. But now i dont, i am not condoning the situation and obviously i wish i didn't make a mistake like that and i am sorry, but i can say i am grateful for it, it made me grow and i know its truly what commenced my relationship with the LORD. I truly love JESUS with all that i am because when it felt like no one else loved me, or cared, or could understand. He did! He gave me joy, he helped to bring me out and he helped sustain me, he helped to uphold me. MY JESUS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment