So last night I prayed "LORD send me souls that you want to be saved, and let them take the innitiative, I want people that are hungry." Now the GOD that I serve is a prayer answering GOD, and I know this, but for some reason I took for granted how punctual and timely He is. So I am sitting in my office and something sparks my attention and I ask "Wait you dont believe in GOD?" I know you could see the bewilderness on my face because Jason, became uncomfortable, his tone now in a whisper, "Well um, .....No" It was then I began to inquire why? After much apologies because he was trying not to offend me, and very uncomfortably he states " Well I have just seen too much hypocricy with religious people." From his response he was very squirmish, timid and apologetic. It was at that point I inquired further and with my questioning, ended up at the question "So you admit the possiblity that there could be a GOD". His response-Yes-. It was then I knew JESUS could hook him. I am so EXCITED! I know He will be saved In JESUS name -repented, submerged in the water, and filled with the Holy Spirit. My GOD is able and I proclaim it.
Well as if it could not get any better, I was strolling quickly to the light rail, since I was walking alone. I glanced to my right gave a slight smile and continued walking. "Hello", he said. I said hi. (He was walking with another young lady so I was not intimidated to talk with him. Brandon was his name and he began to spark conversation with me, drawing the interest that correlated among the three of us-himself, me and Tiffany. It was quite entertaining, but before we departed our ways, I offered a church card with my phone number for contact, acceptingly they said sure, however after much searching, i realized I misplaced it, but said I would contact them (Brandon had given me his card earlier.) I know it was not coincidence to run into them, and the LORD JESUS will save their souls too. REPENTANCE, BAPTISM IN THE NAME OF JESUS, and FILLED WITH HIS SPIRIT> I proclaim there souls.
So now your saying, ok shes finally at the light rail stop, or at least that was what I was saying. I sit down and its been about seven minuets, and no sign of the light rail. I open my backpack, and realize I did not bring my book, so now I am debating whether or not I should read my bible since I know I already accomplished my reading for the day-knowing that really shouldn't be a debate-, I open my purse pull out my bible and begin reading I Chronicles 17. So these two African Americans sit by me, one male one female. And i noted to myself seeing them earlier, well I can feel him looking towards my bible reading, the light rail response says "Eastbound will be arriving in approximately five minuets", I can still sense him reading or at least trying to read what I am reading. Then he turns and says to the female "I Corinthians 13:13?, Is that it..." I looked up and said "Excuse me" "No, no I was talking to my wife" "Oh ok" I respond. That was it, JESUS ignited the conversation like a fire. He began to inquire what I was reading and what did I get out of it. Of course I gave him a description and my thoughts and even conclude with a study of Behaniah I just discovered. Within this conversation I have already given them both a church cards {you know the ones I couldn't find earlier :D}, and invited them to church. He says,"Oh that's easy. You got's to talk to my wife," When I expressed my findings of Behaniah. I spoke with her a little then we boarded the light rail. I took my seat and they sat adjacently behind me to the left. I continued reading. But the LORD ignited that flame again. He began inquiring about my church times to his wife stating "2:30, we could make that because we get out at 11...yea" So, I began answering, and was able to receive her name, Tami, and give them my phone number and name, and invite them to Wednesday service as well. Because of her work schedule at ASU she would not be able to attend, but I offered a ride for Sunday and they kindly accepted. I continued their conversation inquiring about their occupations and family. Of which she worked for ASU, He is a welding engineer. He has a child and she has three of which all are grown, ages 32, 27, and23. As the light rail stated their stop she said, taking her last step off the deck, OK Ill be calling you, and I responded, "OK, and Ill call you Sunday just to invite you again" "Bye" she said..."GOD BLESS You," I echoed.
Tami Dunn and her husband will REPENT IN THE NAME OF JESUS, BE BAPTIZED IN THE NAME OF JESUS, AND FILLED WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT IN THE NAME OF JESUS! I PROCLAIM AND BELIEVE IT IN JESUS NAME.
I know it was not coincidence these four individuals passed through my paths but rather DIVINE INTERVENTION.
IT'S HARVEST TIME...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment