I don’t often think where I would be without JESUS, just because I already know. I would be broken hurting, shameful, alone, nothing! I couldn’t imagine my life any other way. “YOU are my forever love, nothing in this world could ever separate us, I will love you more than anyone on earth, nothing I deserve can satisfy me the way you do” I mean every word when I sing it to you LORD. I softly heard a still small voice whisper, in a peaceful tone, “You are my forever love”. It was as HE sang the whole song just for me. I have grown in a lot of areas, from faith, trusting, and hoping, to understanding, and just sticking through the fire, one thing I’ve come to understand is HE is always there open arms,ready to help me out, and provide me with his everlasting love for me. Welcoming me and encouraging me. It’s almost if I was the basketball team and HE was my spiritual cheerleader.
I LOVE YOU JESUS! I thank you for the things you’ve taught me, the places or areas you have helped me grow in, what you have assisted me in enduring, the way you kept me un-moveable when things all around me were being shaken. I thank you for satisfying my every desire, for the true intimacy you give me, the time you spend with me. I thank you for the discipline, the chastisement, and correction. But most of all I thank you for my salvation, your love, for you!
I ADORE YOU and EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment